*** * * * * * * * * * * * * ***


Divided Party (DiP) needs people for the following work:


Please have a look at the fundraising page and contact DiP if interested.

Representing DiP politically

DiP needs local, provincial and national representatives everywhere in South Africa. To be a local councillor of DiP or a representative on provincial or national level, or to contest the mayoralty of a town, contact DiP.